The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
- The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view.
- He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders,
- Also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC®) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ upon successfully passing the certification exam. https://www.scrumstudy.com/certification/scrum-product-owner-certification
**Pass Rate for the SPOC® examination indicates the percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt who attempted all the questions.
- Multiple choice
- 140 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- Current pass rate: 93%
How to Apply
- Register for free on Student Registration – CFL (centreforlearning.com.ng) and apply for the Course Click ADD TO CART. Fill in your information
- By default we have made only self study payment available at the checkout point but you can only use transfer payment method for other options of class if that be your choice.
- USD Payment can be paid through account details;Domiciliary Account
- You will receive email notification on access approval for self study or invite link for virtual instructed led class, after submitting your application
- N330,000/600 USD – Instructor led Virtual Class
- N220,000/400 USD – Self Study leaning
- 1000USD – One – on – One Practical Hands on Coaching & Instructor led Virtual training + SPOC Certification
( Note: Displayed price checkout includes VAT)