The Certified Conflict Manager (CCM)™ course, designed by the Institute of Human Resources Management Oakland Ca USA, to provide you with the skills necessary to resolve conflicts peacefully, fairly and decisively while staying emotionally balanced. This innovative certification is designed for HR professionals who are looking to work for either small businesses or large corporate entities.
Why choose the Institute Of Human Resources Management?
Frequently asked questions:
Are There Prerequisites?
No, the Certified Conflict Manager certification includes all of the course work required to study for and pass the final exam.
Is the Certified Conflict Manager Certification Test Difficult?
Certified Conflict Managers must function at a high level within an organization. They are usually HR professionals who deal with conflict on a regular basis.
How long is the training course?
The training course is self-paced or Classroom.
Is the test proctored?
Yes, the test for the Conflict Management course is proctored. It is timed, with a limit of 3 hours. You may take the test online, from home or work whenever you are ready.
What will I receive after I pass my Exam?
You will be mailed a Certificate Of Completion.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place