Explain and Define What is Human Resource Management (HRM)
Explain the Scope of Human Resource Management
Describe the Processes in HRM
Explain Role of HRM in Performance Management
Explain the Hiring and Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
Learn about the Skills required for HR Professionals
Explain Strategic Human Resource Management
List the Tips for Effective HRM
This course includes:
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Human Resource Management is an important function of any organization. It encompasses the management of people in organizations from a macro perspective i.e. managing people in the form of a collective relationship between management and employees. By the end of the course you will be able to: Define Human Resource Management (HRM), Explain the Scope of Human Resource Management, Describe the Processes in Human Resource Management, Explain the Skills of HR Professionals, Explain Role of HRM in Performance Management, Explain the Hiring and Retention Strategies followed by Organizations, Explain Human Resource Planning, Explain How HRM Manages Employee’s Performance, Explain the Management of Contractors, Explain What is Strategic Human Resource Management, Explain What is Global Human Resource Management, Explain What is Human Resource Information System and List the Tips for Effective HRM
This course is good for management learners and students who want to learn about Human Resource Management
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place