ISO 9001 certification is one of the basic and fundamental international standard published by the international organization for standardization for setting up the quality requirements in an organization that focuses on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction and are irrespective of a size, type or scope.
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard dedicated to Quality Management Systems (QMS). It outlines a framework for improving quality and a vocabulary of understanding for any organization looking to provide products and services that consistently meet the requirements and expectations of customers and other relevant interested parties in the most efficient manner possible.
The QMS is the aggregate of all the processes, resources, assets, and cultural values that support the goal of customer satisfaction and organizational efficiency. First published in 1987, the latest iteration (ISO 9001:2015) replaces ISO 9001:2008.
ISO 9001 certification is one of the world’s most recognized international standards that specify the requirement of quality management system. It is one of the certifiable standard among ISO 9000 series that aims to help the organization to meet their needs and expectations of the customers and other stakeholders more efficiently. And this can be done only by following the requirements that are being set up by the technical committee of international organization for standardization that provides a framework to ensure a consistent provision of quality in the goods and services. Every organization wants to have an international standard or a certification but the scope of the quality management system differs for each organization depending upon their activities so the requirements can be tailored according to their convenience to improve their performance at a particular department or a facility.
The requirements of the quality management system is designed in such a way that it consists of seven principles of quality management which includes a strong customer focus that involves the top management and helps in continual improvement of the processes.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification :
- When it comes to reputation, ISO 9001 Certification, acts as a better tool that will help you to win more contracts and tenders as they will accept your project when you are certified by ISO 9001
- It helps to increase your credibility because many of your suppliers or customers would be looking for an organization who has achieved a quality management system requirements of the international standard
- It helps to increase the customer satisfaction
- It helps to have a better and improved decision making because it helps you to identify and detect all the problems within the processes and makes your organization to take the steps very quickly to avoid all kind of mistake
- It helps to have a better process integration
- Strengthening the links between standardization and public policy by providing thought leadership and promoting awareness of best practices.
- Identifying and building national standardization strategies by applying best practices.
- Ensuring the efficient operation of their organizations while managing financial
- sustainability and risk.
- Ensuring participation of, and collaboration with, key stakeholders in all standardization projects.
- Increasing adherence to Good Standardization Practices (GSP) among standards experts in every national organization and evaluating all processes to determine their alignment with the World Trade Organization (WTO) Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT) Agreement.
The Skills You’ll Learn:
- Chapter 1. Why Does ISO 9001 Matter?
- Chapter 2. The Problems That ISO 9001 Certification Solves
- Chapter 3. How ISO 9001 Certification Benefits Your Career and Company
- Chapter 4. ISO 9001 Step-By-Step Implementation Guide
- Chapter 5. Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Certified Business™
- Chapter 6. ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Framework
- Chapter 7. Scope
- Chapter 8. Normative References & Terms and Definitions
- Chapter 9. Context of the Organization
- Chapter 10. Leadership
- Chapter 11. Planning
- Chapter 12. Support
- Chapter 13. Operation
- Chapter 14. Performance Evaluation
- Chapter 15. Improvement
- Chapter 16. ISO 9001 – Roles And Responsibility In Organizations
- Chapter 17. Why Understanding Roles is Critical to the Quality Management Program?
- Chapter 18. Five Typical Roles and Responsibilities
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Select your preferred option of class by Clicking on (SELECT OPTION BUTTON) and Click ADD TO CART
Note: The Price available is for both self paced and virtual class, therefore select self paced. Training will be Virtual class
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place