If you want to effectively manage the performance of your employees, then this is course for you! Introduces you to working with employees to align their goals with your company’s goals. In this course you’ll learn how to coach for performance, how to have constructive conversations with employees and how to support employee’s development, and you’ll learn how to do it in a way that’s both informative and engaging!
What Will I Learn?
- Identify and define employee’s goals in order to create alignment with company objectives
- Create effective development plans with employees that support their goals, potential and career aspirations
- Constructively assess employee’s performance with action plans for future goals and targets
- How to manage different levels of performance from employees to promote positive momentum within the work environment
- How to give and receive feedback to promote improvement
This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning. Work with me over 7 exercises and 3 example conversations to develop your skills and competencies to manage performances!
Learning Performance Management will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to support your team! This is an important skill for managers to have in order to create a successful workplace environment.
Performance Management can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need to have systematic action plans, develop specific competencies and implement structured assessments, and that is exactly what you will learn to do in this course!
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently and effectively manage your employees performance, and by doing so, motivate employees, achieve company goals and reach business objectives.
We look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage an individual or team’s performance
- Anyone looking to boost engagement and their work culture
- Anyone looking to become a stronger leader