Enhance your business writing skills
What you will learn
- Write effective emails, letters, memos, reports.
- Identify grammatical and punctuation problems in your writing.
- Analyze a writing situation and determine the appropriate communication strategy, format, style, and content.
- Organize information and ideas logically, efficiently, and effectively.
Whether you are writing an email to your boss or a letter to the editor, being able to craft your argument clearly and persuasively is essential. Employers today are looking for professionals who can clearly communicate messages across multiple channels.
This Professional Certificate program will build your confidence as you learn how to improve your writing organization, logic, and style to get your point across eloquently and quickly. You will delve into the details of the writing process and learn how to identify an audience, choose the best structure, and revise and edit early drafts of your work.
You will then focus on effective business writing for emails, letters, memos, short reports and more. Lastly, you will learn how to craft clear, concise messages for specific content and audiences on social media.
This program will arm you with the in-demand skills needed for all professionals.
The Writing Process
A guide to the writing process. Learn and practice strategies for writing and revising effective business documents.
About this course
With a solid plan and time for revision, most writing tasks can be completed with ease.
This course is for those interested in improving their professional writing. Learn how to improve your writing’s organization, logic, and style so that whatever kind of writing your work requires, you can get your point across eloquently and quickly.
This course will delve into the mechanics of the writing process: identifying an audience, choosing the best structure, and revising early drafts of your work. You will build confidence as you practice planning documents, using organizational strategies such headings and subheadings, and finding misused words and proofreading errors.
Effective Business Writing
Learn best practices and approaches to writing effective business letters, emails, and reports. Format, composition, and clarity are emphasized.
About this course
This course will help you learn to organize your writing so the process of composing a business letter, email, or report is smoother and faster.
Learn how to choose the best format for your message, organize the information so it’s easy to read, and condense content for the most effective messaging. Practice crafting a clear response to a complex email and writing a persuasive cover letter.
What you’ll learn
How to compose an effective business letter, memo, and report
- Best approaches to formatting business documents
- Streamlining content for maximum effectiveness
- Getting your point across clearly and confidently
Writing for Social Media
This course provides a framework for writing for social media by focusing on purpose, content and audiences, helping you be more effective at using these powerful platforms to deliver your messages.
About this course
Businesses and institutions today increasingly turn to social media platforms to build and promote their brands, share news and information, and engage with their audiences. But given its massive popularity, writing for social media can be a challenge. How do you connect with your audience? How do you write for these critical channels?
This course focuses on effective writing practices for a social media environment. You will learn how to structure and write content that will deliver your messaging and engage your audiences; you will learn how to think about what a reader needs and wants from your organization.
Learn how to devise your own writing approach – and how to tell your company’s story, convey information, and express your point of view, and earn engagement.
How To Earn The Professional Certificate
Complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all 3 of the Business Writing courses.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Completing the Professional Certificate in Business Writing and earning your Professional Certificate program credential makes you stand out in your company as an effective and persuasive communicator by learning the latest concepts and techniques.
- Soft skills, such as writing and communication, are scarce and in demand across nearly every occupation, even in technical fields.
- Employers face a big challenge in filling the gap for these soft skills, leading to many opportunities for growth and advancement in companies.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to improve their understanding and ability with creative writing can attend this course.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place