SSPOC™ course is a learning solution created to meet the demands of our customers. The SSPOC™ elements are taught via our comprehensive material. This style of delivery saves you and your company time and money.
The SSPOC™ course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn.
Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certification trainings are offered by SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s). Course fee includes the certification exam fee. Participants will be awarded ‘Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy on successful completion of the exam.
The aim of the SSPOC™ course is to:
• Provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
• Provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
• Prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
• Prepare participants to take SSPOC™ exam upon completion of the course.
At the end of this course the delegate will be prepared for the SSPOC™ exam
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Chief Product Owner, or Program Product Owner, or Portfolio Product Owner, including:-
• Scrum Core Team Members
• Product Owners
• Product Managers
• Project Managers
• Project Sponsors
• Software Engineers
• Business Owners
• Business Analysts, etc.
SCRUMstudy is the global certification body for Scrum and Agile certifications. A great deal of information about SCRUMstudy and its certification and membership programs is available at SCRUMstudy.com. A summary is provided below:
Primary Membership – Free
This membership provides access to main information pages, general discussion forums and limited blogs, and online resources. Certification candidates must have at least a Primary Membership in order to take a SCRUMstudy certification exam.
Advanced Membership – Annual Fee
Advanced Membership provides access to additional discussion forums and online resources, plus exam fee discounts. This membership is optional.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification before applying for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification. It is also highly recommended to attend a SSPOC™ training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.)
• Multiple choice
• 70 questions per exam
• No negative marks for wrong answers
• 90 minutes duration
• Proctored online exam
• Current pass rate: 95%
What is included
• High quality videos, study guides, chapter tests, and case study
• High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
• Course fee includes certification exam fee.
• Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
• Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
• One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
• PMI approved PDUs.
• SSPOC™ is an advanced-level certification for professionals who are working as or are interested to work as Chief Product Owners, Program Product Owners, or Portfolio Product Owners.
• The objective of this certification is to confirm that the applicants have sufficient expertise to manage multiple product development teams at projects, programs and portfolios levels.
• We promise a highly engaging course that ensures high retention of concepts and theories.
• Students are encouraged to work through the concepts rather than just listen to them—this provides better internalization and retention.
• We conduct role-plays and discuss practical implementation issues for all parts of the Scrum flow.
• Students work through a case study to simulate product development using the Scrum Framework.
• Students will readily recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
• Students will be prepared to play the role of Chief Product Owner, Program Product Owner, or Portfolio
Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
• Students will participate in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project.
• Students will gain knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical
implementation of Scrum.
• Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
• Students will be provided access to an online exam. After passing the exam, each student’s certificate will be mailed to him or her.
1. Agile Overview
• What is Agile? and Why use Agile?
• The Agile Manifesto and its Principles
• Declaration of Interdependence
• Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
• Agile Methods
2. Scrum Overview
• Planning in Scrum
• Scrum Framework
• Scrum Roles
• Scrum Flow
• Create Project Vision
• Identify Scrum Master and Stakeholder(s)
• Form Scrum Team
• Develop Epic(s)
• Create Prioritized Product Backlog
• Conduct Release Planning
4. Plan and Estimate
• Create User Stories
• Estimate User Stories
• Commit User Stories
• Identify Tasks
• Estimate Tasks
• Create Sprint Backlog
• Create Deliverables
• Conduct Daily Standup
• Groom Prioritized Product Backlog
6. Review and Retrospect
• Demonstrate and Validate Sprint
• Retrospect Sprint
• Ship Deliverables
• Retrospect Project
8. Scaling Scrum for Large Projects
• Create Large Project Components
• Conduct and Coordinate Sprints
• Prepare Large Project Release
• Impact of Large Projects to Fundamental Scrum
9. Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise
• Create Program or Portfolio Components
• Review and Update Scrum Guidance Body
• Create and Groom Program or Portfolio Backlog
• Coordinate Program or Portfolio Components
• Retrospect Program or Portfolio Releases