This Program explains what employee and organization development means and teaches how to become an expert in managing the training and development of personnel; such a trained expert is vital to oversee the development of staff, employees and other personnel so that they contribute to the successful, effective and profitable performance of the organization. The
Program covers training needs analysis, core training and development requirements, various training and development methods; and how to undertake and manage the activities involved in designing, monitoring and evaluating the development activities taking place in an organization. The Program also shows how to prepare suitable development policies, and covers leadership, motivation and the effects of change.
At the end of this course, students will
With this course, you will have the opportunity to plan you career in Learning and Development (either as part of Human Resources (HR) or outside of it) by completing a Personal Development Plan. Join a worldwide community of ever-rising Learning and Development professionals by signing up to this course today!
What you will learn
Training and Development
o What is Training?
o Types of Training
o Training Delivery Methods
o Designing a Training Program
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place