A Very Warm Welcome To You! It Is Lovely To Have You Among Us!
It Is An Honor To Have Such A Hardworking Fellow Like You To Join Us! Welcome!
Enjoy 10% off on course purchase
At Center for learning, we focus on knowledge, innovation, solutions, training and skill development
What is Agile HR?
Agile is rapidly emerging as the new working paradigm in our VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world.
Across the globe organisations and teams are redesigning how
they work in response to change or disruption in their market, as well as the need to gain competitive advantage through digital innovation or an enriched customer experience.
The implications of Agile for Human Resources (HR) are huge.
It’s also time to make HR and the workplace all about the human again, rather than managing people as resources.
Agile HR transforms the fundamental principles of HR to into People Operations leading Agile, digital and networked organisations.
The aim is to build a shared value between your customer, business and people by:
- Mindset – Embracing the Agile mindset within HR and people practices to incrementally deliver value to your customer
- Co-create – Applying Agile techniques, like Scrum and Kanban, to self-organise, experiment and co-create directly with your people
- Human-centric – Building awesome, people friendly workplace practices that are validated by users
- Evidence-based – Evidence-based decision making that delivers customer value through data, people analytics and insight
- Agile Transformation & Leadership – Consulting on Agile and digital organisational transformation, and coaching leaders
Join us and make a positive impact on the future of work.
You can now become an Agile HR Certified Practitioner through our digital and virtual program. Learn through 4 interactive sprints that allow you to apply skills over a period of time. More dates to come.