Interactive course, to develop team leaders and managers who need to manage customer service effectively and proactively, through their team.
Service Management focuses on creating a customer-focused culture and how to engage, develop and manage a team of customer service professionals.
This course will equip you with the skills needed to be an excellent customer service manager.
It would teach you how to identify your customers and their unique needs, how to communicate in an assertive manner, how to solve customers’ problems and how to turn an unhappy customer to your biggest fan.
It is an excellent Launchpad into a fulfilling career as a Customer Service Manager.
It is guaranteed to be the most effective class with the use of manuals, workbooks and case studies. Customer Service Certification provides the foundation for quality customer service and focuses on building life-long customer relationships strategies.
Module 1: Introduction to Customer Service
- What Is Customer Service?
- Developing a Customer-Centric Mindset
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- When & Where Does Customer Service Take Place?
- The Need for Customer Service
- What Does Customer Service Mean to You?
- Unpleasant Experiences
- Developing a Customer Friendly Attitude
Module 2: Customer Service: Communication Skills
- Developing Effective Communication Skills
- Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
- Verbal Communication Skills
Module 3: Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
- Knowing Your Customer
- Customer Expectations
- Analytical – Details-Oriented
- Amiable – People-Oriented
- Dominant Behavioral Style
- Determining Your Level of Service
Module 4: Calming Upset Customers
- What Makes Customers Upset?
- Confirm The Customer’s Value
Module 5: Telephone Customer Service
- Mastering The Telephone
- Answering The Telephone
- Active Listening
- Transferring A Call
- Closing The Call
Module 6: Internet Customer Skills
- The Internet Customer
- E-mail Communication Guidelines
- Online Chat