Earning and maintaining your Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) demonstrates your professional knowledge and mastery of vital competencies:
Certification is a cost-effective way to prove that your expertise is relevant and up to date. You’re passing the industry’s measurement of knowledge based on skill assessment and industry competency.
An assessment-based professional certification is earned by meeting several requirements differentiating it from other training or educational programs.
The four main components are:
It is based upon a professionally developed and industry vetted Body of Knowledge (BOK).
The CAP Body of Knowledge has seven domains, each with a specific Performance Outcome (PO) and is worth a designated percentage of exam content. Performance Outcomes are detailed, measurable competencies based on current best practices across a myriad of industries, which commonly employ administrative professionals. Most POs have sub-points that help to further breakdown specific areas of competency.
The domains represent the central and most significant information, skills, and goals the candidate should know to pass the exam.
CAP Exam Domains
Candidates must meet specific education and administrative office support professional experience, which are:
• No College Degree – 4 years of relevant work experience is required
• Associates Degree – 3 years of relevant work experience is required
• Bachelors Degree – 2 years of relevant work experience is required
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place