Human resource management regards compensation & benefits as a function concerned with employee compensation and benefits policy-making. Compensation includes not only salary, but also the direct and indirect rewards and benefits the employee is provided with in return for their contribution to the organization. Then CBC program is designed to provide in-depth skill and knowledge for those assigned to manage compensation functions in the organization. The program serves as an excellent platform through which participants will gain industry recognition and enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of Compensation & Benefits Managers at the workplace.
What you will learn
Compensation and Benefits
o What is Compensation and Benefits?
o Goals of a Compensation Plan
o Developing a Compensation Package
o Types of Payroll Systems
o Other Types of Compensation
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place