The PECB CMMC Foundations training course enables participants to understand the fundamental concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model.
Why should you attend?
The PECB CMMC Foundations training course allows you to learn more about the structure of the CMMC model, including CMMC levels, domains, and practices. You will also gain basic knowledge related to the CMMC ecosystem, the CMMC assessment process, and the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. A PECB CMMC Foundations certificate demonstrates that you comprehend the CMMC model, can identify the requirements for CMMC levels, and have the basic knowledge to help an organization implement the CMMC requirements.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and other organizations seeking CMMC certification
This training course allows you to:
- Describe the basic concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model
- Get acquainted with the CMMC levels, domains, and practices
- Explain how CMMC model could be applied in the supply chain of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) sector
This training course is participant-centered and:
- Contains lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Encourages interaction between participants using questions, suggestions, quizzes, etc.
- Includes quizzes which are a simulation of the questions of the final exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.