Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security and privacy management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main concepts and principles of privacy information management
- Individuals interested in privacy information management
- Get acquainted with the concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 for the establishment, implementation, and management of a privacy information management system (PIMS)
- Understand the basic elements of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on the requirements of ISO/
Course agenda DURATION: 1 DAY
- Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000
principles and guidelines
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 100 pages of information, exercises, and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.