ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization to successfully evaluate, direct, and monitor an IT Governance model based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices and core principles of IT Governance and be able to effectively apply them in an organization to ensure good governance of IT.
After mastering all the necessary concepts and core principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively govern the use of IT within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization and effective management of its risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and principles of IT Governance
- Technical experts seeking to formalize, amend, and/or extend an organization’s IT-related objectives
- Members of groups monitoring the resources within an organization
- IT Governance and/or Information Security team members
- Course objective and structure
- Normative Frameworks for IT Governance
- Fundamentals of IT governance
- Relationship between IT Governance and IT Management
- Identification and engagement of stakeholders
- Clarify sponsorship and responsibilities
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study, which includes role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you retake the exam within 12 months for free