Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
- Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
Course agenda DURATION: 2 DAYS
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27032 and fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
- Day 2: Cybersecurity program and certification exam
Examination DURATION: 1 HOUR
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” exam meets the
requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program
(ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
- Domain 2: Cybersecurity program
For specific information about exam type, languages available,
and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the
Examination Rules and Policies
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials below. You will receive the certificate once you
comply with all the relevant requirements.
For more information about ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation certification and the PECB certification process, please refer to
the Certification Rules and Policies
Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have
attended the training course.
In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial exam for free.