If you want to effectively manage the performance of your employees, then this is course for you! Introduces you to working with employees to align their goals with your company’s goals. In this course you’ll learn how to coach for performance, how to have constructive conversations with employees and how to support employee’s development, and you’ll learn how to do it in a way that’s both informative and engaging!
What Will I Learn?
This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning. Work with me over 7 exercises and 3 example conversations to develop your skills and competencies to manage performances!
Learning Performance Management will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to support your team! This is an important skill for managers to have in order to create a successful workplace environment.
Performance Management can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need to have systematic action plans, develop specific competencies and implement structured assessments, and that is exactly what you will learn to do in this course!
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently and effectively manage your employees performance, and by doing so, motivate employees, achieve company goals and reach business objectives.
We look forward to seeing you in the course!
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place