This course will expose participants to project budgeting techniques, best practices and use of templates to deliver projects under budget. Risk mitigation techniques and several case studies will also be analyzed.
This course is intended for Project account officers, project managers or project team members who are assigned the task of developing project budgets.
Understand the concept of budgeting and risk management. Develop project budgets in line with project requirements. Mitigate project risk and its impact on deliverables Adopt Project Management best practices Learn how to keep project on course and under budget.
• Project and Project Management
• What is a Project?
• Project and Operations
• Project lifecycle
• Project Management
• Project Management framework and Project Environment
• Project Management Processes
• Budgeting Technique
• Introduction to Project budgeting
• Earn Value Management
• Estimating Budget Control
• Budget for Project Works
• Baselines and Base-lining
• Investment Appraisal for Projects
• Bottom-up Estimating
• Three Point Estimates
• Best Practice
• Working with Templates
Risk Management Technique, Introduction to Risk Management, SWOT Analysis Expert Judgement, Risk Management Logs, Risk Flow Process, Probability and Impact Matrix, Quantitative Risk Analysis, Qualitative Risk Analysis, Best Practice, Working with Templates, Case Study.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Click ADD TO CART
2. Click VIEW CART
3. Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Enter your BILLING DETAILS & ADDRESS
5. Note there are 2 payment method Transfer and Card method. Use whichever pleases you.
5. Click ‘Place order’.
6. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
8. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email.
9. We will send you a notification on approval to your email and details of our to assess the course in your dashboard, upon confirmation of payment.
Congratulations, looking forward to supporting you on the next stage in making you better for tomorrow’s better place