A CLEAR, PRACTICAL AND COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM EXPLAINING HOW TO MANAGE, DESIGN, MONITOR, IMPLEMENT, REVIEW AND EVALUATE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT FOR THE EMPLOYEES, STAFF, SENIORS AND OTHER PERSONNEL OF ORGANIZATIONS.
This Program explains what employee and organization development means and teaches how to become an expert in managing the training and development of personnel; such a trained expert is vital to oversee the development of staff, employees and other personnel so that they contribute to the successful, effective and profitable performance of the organization. The
Program covers training needs analysis, core training and development requirements, various training and development methods; and how to undertake and manage the activities involved in designing, monitoring and evaluating the development activities taking place in an organization. The Program also shows how to prepare suitable development policies, and covers leadership, motivation and the effects of change.
At the end of this course, students will
- Know what Training & Development isand how it can support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Be able to freely discuss the goal and purpose of Learning and Development
- Identify different roles in Learning and Development, their responsibilities and activities
- Build a list of skills and knowledgeareas required to be a Learning and Development professional
- Be able to devise a plan to meet your individual learning and development needs.
With this course, you will have the opportunity to plan you career in Learning and Development (either as part of Human Resources (HR) or outside of it) by completing a Personal Development Plan. Join a worldwide community of ever-rising Learning and Development professionals by signing up to this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone aspiring to, or seeking to develop, a career in Learning and Development
- L&D professionals aiming to reassess and develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Human Resource professionals aiming to further their understanding of the nature and scope of L&D
- People responsible for people development and growth (HR generalists and people managers)
- Practitioners aiming to develop their practice through reflection and continuous professional development techniques