This course will impart modern monitoring techniques to participants, and also teach controlling measure to ensure projects deliverables and processes are constantly monitored and are in line with baselines.
This course is intended for all project stakeholders, these include, quality control managers, project managers, directors, project administrators and deployment team members.
Keep project on track Develop baselines for cost and time Learn to manage changes Learn basic of Quality control and assurance Adopt best practices in project monitoring and control Learn several monitoring and controlling techniques Use templates to enhance monitoring processes.
• Project and Project Management: Monitoring and Control Technique
• Introduction to Project Monitoring Control Vs. Schedule
• Change Control Budget Control
• Baselines and Baselining Issue Management
• Project Health Checks Budget Control Best Practice
• Working with Templates Case Study